Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BBW 2012: It's Because of the Cheapest Books

BBW 2012 has just begun!

Photo from: BBW 2012 facebook


Alhamdulillah. Today is the 12th day of Big Bad Wolf book fest 2012 (BBW 2012) taking place at MIECC, Seri Kembangan.  Before 9.00 am, we (I, my brother and niece, Nabilla) already queued to enter the yearly biggest book fest. I just feel sorry to Kak Nurul when she was unable to coming with us because the cutie baby Kaliq having fever since yesterday. Over the past few years, the organiser marked it as one of their important and happening program with many kind of books displayed as cheap ever. This is what I waiting for taking oppurtunity to join the biggest event.

Indeed, my brother's family already went this book on the 1st day. They 've also asked me if I can come on the first day open. But I can't afford it because my time was  limited as I've got to prepare + attend my class on the day after tomorrow in UUM. So, for the second round, my brother had not much problem to accompany me (just arriving from Ipoh) to the book fest since books and knowledge is something he love in his life.

On 1st day, The BBW 2012 open as early as 6.30 a.m. and what they did (my brother + family)  going out early on the Subuh to get an awesome feeling! At MIECC, a crowded of people patiently line up in front of entrance before the BBW 2012 start to open. Some of them already arrived at 5.00 a.m.  Big bags, boxes and trolleys were along with them. MEANS: to grab + put as many books as they want. Waiting this opportunity only once a year to celebrate a book fever was fantastic. Besides, book lovers keep their savings and waiting until this moment only  to spend on books which here offer them a discount as high as 95%. Can you imagine how many books you can purchase with only  RM50 or RM100 you had.

Here, we spent almost 4 hours browsing and exploring around at BBW 2012.  I bought 17 books genre on biography, literature, politics, travel, design, decorating, plants, cook book, comic, novel and coffee table books. Some of the books, I gave as a gift to my parents, my younger brother and of course to my sweet niece, Nabilla.  Ehm.. Big Bad Wolf:  it's because of the cheapest books!

 combination of books, 
owned  by me, my brother, kak nurul + niece




| cetusan Faisal |

2 comments:

Abd Razak said...

السلم عليكم ورحمة الله

Saya pun berkesempatan membeli semasa ianya mengadakan jualan di The Mines minggu lepas.

DAMAI SURIA said...

وعلیکم السلام ورحمةالله
Orangnya penuh, buku-bukunya tetap laku, sama-sama dibawa pulang menghadam bidang ilmu yang dicari.

  © Powered by Blogger Theme ProBlogger, by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

DAMAI SURIA